After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe the categories of elder abuse and be able to recognize its signs and appropriate care interventions.
- Explain age-related changes in memory and their effects.
- Identify common chronic health conditions associated with aging and develop effective strategies to prevent or manage these age-related health problems to improve independence and overall quality of life.
- I would like to suggest.
- Recognize end-of-life concerns and understand the role of palliative and hospice care.
How to Earn Credit?
- To receive credit for this course, you must complete the following steps.
- Read all course materials online or in print. This requires approximately 2 hours of study.
- Depending on your state’s requirements, you must do one of the following:
- Confirm completion of educational activities.
- Complete the required test with a passing score of 70%. Test questions are tied to learning objectives to improve learning and retention.
- Enter the required personal and payment information.
- Complete the required self-assessment and course evaluation.
- Print the certificate of completion.
Master ACL will report course completion results to his CE Broker within one business day. If you are licensed in Arkansas, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, New Mexico, South Carolina or West Virginia, your course completion will be automatically reported to you.
Certification and Licensing
Master ACL is an accredited provider of professional nursing education accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center Accreditation Commission.
Linnea Stonebraker RN, DrPH, MSN, RN, FAEN, Senior Care Planner
Conflict of Interest Resolution
In order to comply with the ANCC Standards for Commercial Support for Continuing Education, the Master ACL is a process for identifying and resolving conflicts of interest for all individuals involved in managing course content.
Sponsorship/Commercial Support and Unsigned
Master ACL policy specifically prohibits acceptance of commercial support. Additionally, providing access to this educational activity to learners for commercial gain is prohibited.
The information provided in this course is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for the independent medical judgment of a healthcare provider in considering diagnosis and treatment options for a particular patient’s medical condition. Copyright © 2023: All rights reserved. No part of the materials may be reproduced without the express written consent of Master ACL Professional Educational Institution. The content of this course is intended to provide general information on the topics covered. This information has been prepared by experts with practical experience in the subject matter. This should not be considered medical, legal or professional advice. Master ACL recommends that individuals contact a licensed medical, legal or professional provider in their respective state. While Master ACL uses reasonable efforts to ensure that all content provided in this course is accurate and current at the time of publication, Master ACL makes no representations as to its applicability to your particular situation. No guarantees are given and reliance on them does not constitute liability. Material. Testimonials are collected from feedback surveys submitted by customers. The model presented is for representation purposes and is not intended for actual customers.
All parties involved have confirmed that there are no material financial or other conflicts of interest in connection with this course. In addition, all reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that the course content is impartial and balanced in accordance with the principles of California law.